Free Case Review
Phillips Dayes FacebookPhillips Dayes TwitterPhillips Dayes Linkedin
Contact an Attorney

If your employer has failed to pay you overtime at time-and-a-half or has failed to pay you minimum wage or paid you at all, it could be a violation of federal law. Call us at 1-800-917-4000 or go online: